6 Steps for Better Brushing
You brush your teeth every day, but are you brushing at your best? We all know the basics of brushing, but there are simple ways to brush better to get the best results from your dental care. When it comes to better brushing, it all comes down to the tools and techniques. There is a wide range of dental products recommended by dentists and they’re more advanced than ever. But while there may be many dental care products, there are just a few brushing basics. Together, the right tools and techniques can make a big difference in the health of your teeth. And we’ve these listed them all right here:
- Do some research to find the best brushing tools. Ask an affordable dentist for recommendations on the dental care products that are right for you.
- Look into dental care products with numerous benefits to get the most bang for your brushing buck.
- Once you’ve picked the perfect brush, gently move the bristles all over your teeth and gums in circular motions, making sure to reach back teeth and sensitive teeth.
- Brush for at least two minutes to remove all of the plaque and food particles clinging to teeth.
- Replace your toothbrush every three months to maximize its cleanliness and effectiveness.
- Consider boosting your brushing benefits by adding a special mouthwash and floss to your daily dental care routine.
It’s never too late to start brushing better. Follow these six simple steps for healthy teeth that give you every reason to smile.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in West Chester, call Gentle Dental of West Chester today at (484) 643-4417 or make an appointment.
Gentle Dental offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in West Chester. With 14 affiliated practices in the Greater Philadelphia area, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Gentle Dental of West Chester, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Gentle Dental of West Chester.